Rules Guys Wished Girls Knew
- If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
- Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up, put it down.
- Don't cut your hair. Ever.
- Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if he
can find the perfect present, again!
- If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer
you don't want to hear.
- Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
- Don't ask him what he's thinking about unless you are prepared to
discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster
- Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just like every
- Dogs are better than ANY cats. Period.
- Sunday =3D sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the
tides. Let it be.
- Shopping is not sport.
- Anything you wear is fine. Really.
- You have enough clothes.
- You have too many shoes.
- Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us to like
- Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
- No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark anniversaries
on a calendar.
- Yes, pissing standing up is more difficult than peeing from point
blank range. We're bound to miss sometimes.
- Most guys own two to three pairs of shoes. What makes you think we'd
be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with
- Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
- A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
- Your Mom doesn't have to be our best friend.
- Foreign films are best left to foreigners. 24. Check your oil.
- Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
- Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.
- It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz
- Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
All comments become null and void after 7 days.
- If you don't dress like the Victoria Secret girls, don't expect us to
act like soap opera guys.
- If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways
makes you sad and angry, we meant the other one.
- Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how
pretty you are?
- Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.
- You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done
-- not both.
- Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during >
- Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.
- Women wearing Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their right to
complain about having their boobs stared at.
- Consider golf a mini-vacation from you. We need it, just like you do.
- Telling us that the models in the men's magazines are airbrushed
makes you look jealous and petty and it's certainly not going to deter
us from reading the magazines.
- The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two
months we were going out.