Letters to the Council
- I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he
put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
- The lavatory is blocked, this is caused by the boys next door
throwing their balls on the roof.
- This is to let you know that there is a smell coming from the man
- The toilet seat is cracked, where do I stand.
- I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is running away from the
- I am still having trouble with smoke in my built in drawers.
- I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.
- Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.
- Can you please tell me when our repairs are going to be done as my
wife is about to become an expectant mother.
- I want some repairs doing to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt
my knob off.
- The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is
- The person next door has a large erection in his back garden, which
is unsightly and dangerous.
- Will you please send someone to mend our broken path. Yesterday my
wife tripped on it and is now pregnant.
- Our kitchen floor is very damp, we have two children and would like a
third, so will you please send someone to do something about it.
- Would you please repair our toilet, my son pulled the chain and the
box fell on his head.
- Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour
and not fit to drink.
- Would you please send a man to repair my spout. I am an old age
pensioner and need it straight away.
- I awoke this morning and found my water boiling.
- This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broken and we
cannot get BBC.
- Could you please send someone to fix our bath tap. My wife got her
toe stuck in it and it was very uncomfortable for us.
- When I applied for a rebate you said that you would have to take
something off. Now that you have taken it off, I have been told that you
should have put some on. So will you please take off what you took off
and put on what you should have put on when you took it off.
- When the workmen were here they put their tools in my wife's new
drawers and made a mess. Please send men with clean tools to finish the
job and keep my wife happy.