1. The trainers you must replace today will go on sale next week
2. Leakproof thermose - will
3. The chances of the piece of bread falling with the jam side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet
4. The garbage truck will be two doors past your house when the argument over whose turn it is to take out the trash ends.
5. The shirt your child must wear today will be the only one that needs to be washed or mended.
6. Gym clothes left at school in lockers mildew at a faster rate than other clothing
7. Refrigerated items, used daily, will gravitate to the back of the refrigerator
8. The chances of being seen by someone you know dramatically increases if you drive your child to school in your robe and curlers.