Now I've got this here language problem sussed like: only 10
golden rules for the grammar freak .....
- Always avoid alliteration
- Prepositions are not words to end sentences with
- Avoid cliches like the plague
- It is wrong to ever split an infinitive
- Contractions aren't necessary
- Foreign words and phrases are not apropos
- Don't be redundant; don't use more words than are
necessary; its highly superfluous.
- Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement
- Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake
- Who needs rhetorical questions ?